Please assist me to fall Pregnant

Q: Hi My name is Marcia
I had a miscarriage in 2014July the fetus was almost 6 weeks
I was admitted at the hospital in the evening after the doctor confirmed I was miscarrying the baby.

In the morning I went for a sonar and the doctor said I have lost everything and there is no need for a DNC they said so I was given a whole range of pills to drinks and instructed to finish the course.
Im struggling to fall pregnant 12months later, could me not being done a DNC the reason im not falling pregnant? please help I want a baby

Symptoms:  Going on my periods every 20 days and the first 4 days it is a red blooded heavy flow then for 3days I will see bleeding here and there and the color is dark brown, which will have a bad odour