Please assist me to fall Pregnant

Patient : Hi My name is Marcia I had a miscarriage in 2014July the fetus was almost 6 weeks I was admitted at the hospital in the evening after the doctor confirmed I was miscarrying the baby. In the morning I went for a sonar and the doctor said I have lost everything and there is no need for a DNC they said so I was given a whole range of pills to drinks and instructed to finish the course. Im struggling to fall pregnant 12months later, could me not being done a DNC the reason im not falling pregnant? please help I want a baby
Symptoms:  Going on my periods every 20 days and the first 4 days it is a red blooded heavy flow then for 3days I will see bleeding here and there and the color is dark brown, which will have a bad odour