Please check my Acne Treatment Prescription

Patient

Q: I am 25 years old suffering from acne and met a Skin specialist for treatment.He has recommended My Prescription given by doc for acne treatment is Isopil 10 and Metaformin to be taken daily Morning and night respectively. He has asked for 5-8 sittings of salisylic peels, and I have done two peels. laong with medication he has asked to apply Avene Rebalancing Soothing Emulsion daily(daily) and A Derma Epitheliale AH cream(two days after peel) and A Face wash. But after two sitting also acne are increasing and doc says it will increase initially...is it correct...I am worried

Symptoms:  Having both inflammatory and non inflammatory pimples
after two weeks of treatment they are still the same and increasing
Doctor