Please explain me this HISTOPATHOLOGY REPORT - ENDOMETRIUM.

Patient

Q: What does this HISTOPATHOLOGY report mean :

ENDOMETRIUM : Shows secretory endometrial glands and pseudodecidualised storma - ? Pill induced changes.

BACKGROUND :
I experienced severe bleeding during menstruation for 6 months. I went to a doctor and had a WHOLE ABDOMEN ULTRASOUND. This is the report:

Uterus :
Bulky in size (8x5.7x3.9 cm) with well defined Hypoechoic Mass Lesion Noted in Posterior Wall. Endometrium is normal in thickness (9mm) and echotexture.

Small Left Ovarian Noted, measuring 4.2x2.5 cm. Right ovary normal in size and echotexture.

No evidence of free fluid in the abdomen / Pleural effusions.

Impression:
Ultrasound Abdomen features are - Suggestive of BULKY UTERUS WITH POSTERIOR WALL FIBROID.

So my doctor did a Dilation and Curettage. And sent some samples for biopsy and the above question is the report. So what does the above report mean?

Symptoms:  Extended menstrual bleeding with clots
Doctor