Please explain me to get out

Patient : Hello, I am vinothini, my age is 24 and i got married 4 months before. Its arranged marriage by our both parents, so me and my husband planned for children after one year so that we understand each other well. He use condom to prevent pregnancy. But i doubt does using condom now will effect my pregnancy after one year when we decide to give birth. Can any body help me ?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Condoms are a barrier form of contraception which prevent sperm from entering the vagina th ereby preventing pregnancy. This form of contraception has not been shown to affect fertility in the future. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com