PLEASE GIV ME AN ANSWER

Patient : Sir Am Danish,24 years old ,am getting electric vibration while am softly touching other persons unknowingly.
Symptoms:  Getting electric vibration
Doctor :   Hi. Thank you for writing to ATD. I think you are discharging small electric charges when you touch someone. This is static electricity and happens when you are wearing rubber shoes which are poor conductors of electricity. The shoes when rubbed on some surfaces like a carpet cause charging of the body. When you come into contact with someone else of the opposite charge, a current is created. This current causes the electric feeling you are describing. Avoid wearing rubber shoes. If the problem doesn't go away after a week, then you may have a nerve related issue. Talk to a Doctor. All the best. Hope this helps.