Please give me Diabetes advice what can I do for it

Patient : I have diabetes almost 10years Today I check its high blood sugar level have pasting. blood sugar level 299 what can I do
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The readings are quite significant and look like your sugars have not been well control led. You need to see a Diabetologist immediately and do a glycosylated hemoglobin test done to understand your sugar maintenance for past 3 months and also get your fasting and postprandial and urine for sugars checked. You may need insulin support and oral tablets as well. Avoid oily food, sweets, and junk food and reduce stress. Hope this helped. Regards

Related Q&A

Q: I woke up 2 weeks ago with tightness in my legs and it is still there. I can hardly walk. Can this tightness in both ...

Q: My 68 year old father has been diagnosed with an unknown virus. Prior to this diagnosis, he was generally healthy, wi...

Q: Ive been so tired for months now! Out of the blie this morning I tested my fasting blood sugar level and it was 164. ...

Q: When my sugar is low I experience exaggerated movements. Why

Q: When my sugar is low I get exaggerated movements. This has happened 3 times now Why?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon