Please help!

Patient

Q: Hello, I am a mother of 3 and will be 30 years old in a few days. My question is that for the past few months, I have had EXTREME fatigue, headaches, excessive thirst, I drink to the point where my stomach feels like a balloon and still feel thirsty! My urine smells really bad. Kind of like cat urine. It smells really strong. I constantly have back and stomach pain. I have to force myself to eat something during the day because I'm just not hungry. I know my blood sugar levels are normal. With my excessive thirst my mom and dad who both suffer from diabetes asked to check my blood sugar with their machine and it seemed fine. I have suffered from urinary incontinence my whole life and we recently found a cyst on my kidney with an ultrasound but no one ever called me back.

Can all these be linked to something specific? Should I worry?

Thank you very much for your time :)

Doctor