Please help

Patient

Q: Hello doctors
my name is Ehab Zuhair, Im a pharmacology student in the 2nd grade and i live in Baghdad.
two days ago my father had a stroke and now he is in a coma the doctors here says that his case is hopeless his lungs had filled with fluids and the doctors put him on respiratory device for artificial breathing. i just want to ask you what do you think about his case and if there is a hope of treating. Im now hopeless and desperate for your help please contact me if you need any more information.
please don't neglect this message i don't want to lose my father. you are my last hope.
Thanks in a advance.
Best,

Doctor