Please HELP

Patient

Q: Hi,

I’m 23 and my girlfriend just turned 21 last July 3. I want to make it clear that WE DO NOT ENGAGE IN SEX WITH PENETRATION. WE ONLY DO ORAL AND FINGERING.

Her last two periods are:

April 28 or 29 to May 4
May 31 to June 5 or 6

If we follow the regular 28 day cycle she should have gotten her period last July 3 so it is 6 days late if it does not come today.

Last June 7, I masturbated at my house but cleaned up and took a shower after. After about 3 hours we met and we engaged in oral and fingering. Whenever we do this, we make sure that we are not naked at the same time and we take turns.

Before fingering her I went to the bathroom. I noticed stains inside my underwear. Can there be sperm if I accidentally touched the stain in my underwear or even my penis? I really can't remember if I urinated but I know that I washed my hands with cold water and soap before I fingered her. She was wearing nothing while I’m wearing a boxer briefs and my cargo shorts. I fingered her and did oral to her. I was able to make her orgasm. After which, she went to the comfort room to urinate and to clean up with the soap I used earlier. Then she did me. This time I was wearing nothing and she was wearing jeans and panties. She did hand jobs and blow jobs. I came in her mouth and she directly went to the comfort room sink to spit my semen and gargled several times with water only. She also washed her hands about a number of times with soap. Is this enough to wash away the sperm? I also washed up with soap and water cleaning my hands and my penis. This is after she cleaned up herself.

Also, it is the first time in 1 or 2 months that we did this because of our busy schedule. She said that she was kind of stressed at work lately and attributes that to her late period. Is there any cause for pregnancy with the situation above? I will really appreciate your answer.

Thanks.

Doctor