Please help

Q: I am a 32yr old male, I had an IV placed in my neck back in February and since then I have constant pain and pressure in my neck which travels up to my head and under my jaw. I've been told I have a web in the vein from the IV . The say the web shouldn't be causing any pain though. They end of May I felt a pop in my neck and fluid rushing, woke up the next day and the pain was gone but that only lasted 3 weeks before it once again returned. I have this feeling everyday from the time I wake up till I go to sleep, I've been to my primary and an ent and neither have any answers for me. I never had a problem before the IV was placed in my neck, I can't take it anymore I need help please so I can stop feeling this way it is making my life miserable.

Symptoms:  Pressure and pain in right side neck that travels up right side of head and face