Please Help, Am I pregnant ?

Q: Hello, im starting to freak out.
My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for the past three months, we started out having sex about three times a day, then it slowed down to only once a day. On occasion we will have sex more.
But, my period this month was sort of off.
The first day was normal the second day was super light, then nothing.... then normal again.
My boobs have grown two cup sizes in the past 2 weeks
they are sore at times, so i waited a week or so and took a test and it was an extremely faint positive. Now, i tried to have sex today and it felt as if my boyfriend was punching my ovaries and i had to stop.
Am I Pregnant?