Please help asap

Patient

Q: Hi my names Sophie and this morning I woke up with stomach pains like I was being stabbed then with a tampon in dark brown blood came out but it was like two blood cots and then later I went to the toilet and nearly fainted and just felt dizzy and light headed and then brightish pinky red blood came out with like a clear jelly film almost and stringy bits of blood with a clear jelly like bubble is this a misscarge thanx

Symptoms:  Stabbing pain i n stomach heavy bleeding faint dizzy light headed sick the pinky red jelly like a film almost like a egg yoak was a clear jelly thing with a clear bubble in the middle and then bright pinky reddy thing was like a clump with loads of messy string things on it and after that film like thing I'm bleeding bright red with dark blacky brown big lumps in my blood and am in so much pain its making me sick and don't know what it is I think its a misscarrige as defently not a period
Doctor