Please help asap

Q: Im 20 years old and female. Ive been having sharp pains on left shoulder all the way to my chest but on left breast area. Sometimes i get pains on neck and sometimes it gets stiff. Last night, my partner and i were in bed, where out of no where i felt like my lungs closed and i couldnt breathe. I couldnt breathe and it sounded like a person who smokes and makes a wheezzing cough. (But then again im a non smokers nor do i drink.) When my partner sat me up i started to breathe normally slowly. In the past, ive had my gallbladder removed due to gallstones. Ive had alot of acid reflux while pregnant. And had a bladder infection. Other than that nothing else. What can be wrong with me? Oh these pains come and go frequently. im just afraid something wrong can hapoen while carrying my 5 month old baby.

Symptoms:  Sharp pain on left shoulder all the way to chest around left breast area. Pain on neck also and sometimes gets stiff.