Please help give me some answer of possibilities this could

Patient

Q: Please help give me some answer of possibilities this could be. I was seventeen when I woke up one day with these symptoms. You know the blurry blind spots you feel after staring into a light bulb? I felt that blurriness in my left eye, just woke up like it, and my left arm and tongue was numb. I got on the computer and was going to respond to messages on a social network sight but the numbness in my arm was feeling weird and I realized I had forgotten words and how to spell plus felt generally dizzy, confused and disassociated. I felt that way for a few hours but the rest of the day just felt weird. I don't remember how often it happened the next two years but at age nineteen there were a few months that it was happening up to two and three times a week . It lessoned but has continued until last year. This month was the first time it happened since last year. I am now 23 years of age. Sometimes it was just numbness in left arm and hand plus vision problem, other times it was those plus numbness in tongue or lips or both, other (most) times it included really bad memory issue/feeling not in reality, and twice I have urinated myself. Symptoms never lasted more than a few hours. I ask because, although there is no pain, it is very uncomfortable and I thought it was over but returned this week and I am five weeks pregnant and worry about it being something serious. I went to the E.R years ago and they recommended me to a neurologist but I did not have insurance to go. Now, I am awaiting on medicaid to see an OBGYN for pregnancy and I plan on talking to them about it. I just would like to know what is possible it could be in case they don't have an answer so I can seek someone who does. Obviously I am female, I am not overweight, I have a 9 year on and off history of abusing Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide but am sober now for baby and felt these issues even during months of sobriety. I also smoked cigarettes for a few years. Although not overweight, until now I have not ate healthy all the time. I am vegetarian. I don't exercise. Other health issues I have includes pectus excavatum which has been surgically corrected, high blood pressure and tachycardia in past due to DXM abuse, one seizure in past, general pain in my body most the time as well as dizziness, heart murmur at birth, anemia in childhood (not sure if still). Also as of three months ago i started getting numbness in some parts of my toes and I think i may have a circulatory problem because of that and because my skin gets purple blotchiness underneath at times. Anyway, any advice on what it could be is appreciated. Thank you.

Symptoms:  Numbness in left arm/hand, memory issues, slurred speech, dizziness, vision change in left eye, numbness in tongue/lips
Doctor