Please help, i feel i might have an std, and im afraid to go talk to somone

Patient : I have had this problem and im extrelmy embarrassed and scared to go to a doctor about it cause i dont want nobody to know about it, i am a man that has had some bisexual experiences and i have noticed some pain around my anus area especially when i use the bathroom as well as i saw a little bit of blood on my paper before, i dont know what do about it, so i had been researching it, and at 1st i thought it was a light case of hemeroids, so i took a photo and tried as best as i could to check the area my self, and i noticed some little red bumps very small, i dont know what to do cause my doctor is a girl and i feel wierd telling her an i would feel weird and embarrased telling anyone, and i want it to stay between me and thats it, and i want to know what i have, i just dont know how to handle this.