Please help, i feel i might have an std, and im afraid to go talk to somone


Q: I have had this problem and im extrelmy embarrassed and scared to go to a doctor about it cause i dont want nobody to know about it, i am a man that has had some bisexual experiences and i have noticed some pain around my anus area especially when i use the bathroom as well as i saw a little bit of blood on my paper before, i dont know what do about it, so i had been researching it, and at 1st i thought it was a light case of hemeroids, so i took a photo and tried as best as i could to check the area my self, and i noticed some little red bumps very small, i dont know what to do cause my doctor is a girl and i feel wierd telling her an i would feel weird and embarrased telling anyone, and i want it to stay between me and thats it, and i want to know what i have, i just dont know how to handle this.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi, a few days ago i woke up to 2 sets of 2 red inflamed dots under my stomach / in my groin area. To me they looked ...

Q: I have two bumps on my penis one is slightly raised and kind of painful to the touch and the other one is smaller and...

Q: Hello Dr, I had protected sex with a massage parlor lady this past Saturday evening ie Sunday morning. As mentioned ...

Q: I got a very Large injection for Gonorrhoea yesterday tuesday 11/10/16. Me and my doctor was not sure if I had or n...

Q: I have blood in my semen for last two weeks.its not painful or sensitive in any way. Without injury and no possible s...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon