Please help- I know I'm a.d.d, how to test for it and get online treatment (low budget)

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm a high school student and I was just wondering if there are any online doctors or counselors that could diagnoses or test? me for A.D.D.? It runs in my family, so I'm pretty sure I'm veryy A.D.D. It's always been difficult to focus in school, and now I have a job on top of school. Unfortunately, my family is low on money, but I think I could really benefit from a prescription medication, now that I'm getting ready for college and everything. What low budget options do I have?

Doctor