Please help im having trouble swallowing food

Patient : I am having trouble swallowing my food. I can drink liquids no problem its just solid food that I am having trouble with. I think I might have strep throat.. Can you help ? I'm scared !
Symptoms:  Sore throat (1 day) and trouble swallowing solid foods
Please help im having troub...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The picture that you have provided does indicates that there some inflammation of the back of your throat. This would cause pain, and difficulty swallowing. This could indeed be caused by a streptococcal bacterial infection or another infectious agent. In order to determine what is the exact cause of this infection, you will need to have your doctor examine your throat and perform a swabbing of your throat to be tested for the causative bacteria. You will likely be prescribed antibiotics to treat this infection. Please see your doctor. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com