Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Please help im scared

Please help im scared

Patient: My cycle was 2,days late took pt it was negative cycle came on 3rd day light flow then heavy with clots stayed in 5 days been having pinkish spotting I have gained weight I feel pregnant everything taste funny im lazy no energy i took a 2nd pt still negative

Symptoms: Weight gain No energy

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.As you got periods within seven days of expected date and as two urine pregnancy test kits gave negative results, there is less possibility of pregnancy.Weight changes can lead to menstrual irregularities, that could be one possible cause for heavy flow.Weakness can result with loss of excessive blood.If you are still having doubt, go for blood test for pregnancy which can give more accurate result than urine test.Take care.