Please help im scared i could be pregnant from precum! :(

Patient

Q: Im really scared right now please help me calm down :(

ok so my period started exactly a week ago on sunday, today is sunday, it lasted for 4 days and ended on wednesday/thursday morning.

last night (saturday) i was fooling around with my boyfriend, and im afraid i could be pregnant from his precum

he ejaculated away from me about a half hour earlier, and didnt pee afterwards. when we started fooling around again there was precum on his penis and it touched my vulva and was rubbed on the outside a little bit, but i wiped it off right away and took a shower within the hour

im not on any birth control but im very scared, we DID NOT have sex but the precum touched my vagina

please help :(

Doctor