PLEASE help im tired of this

Q: I have some symptoms and i have been to three different doctors and no one seems to understand. For starters i am VERY exhausted (fatigued) all day long, nothing seems to help it. I am extremely irritable everything gets to me fast. I have bad cotton mouth i drink lots of water daily (have even tried powerade and gatoraid) it doesnt help at all. I get cold easier now. I dont sleep well at night. I am very emotional lately as well, cry easy, get mad, irritated, sad. Also i have been having BAD periods for the past few months. I will bleed heavily and for weeks at a time even months at a time. The doctor as switched my birth control several times and nothing helps the pain or amount i bleed monthly. Could you please offer some suggestions that can help me!!!

Symptoms:  extreme fatigue, irritability, short tempered, dry mouth, severe monthly bleeding, pelvic pain.