Please help lower back pain and no feeling in toes foot or leg up to knee since last thursday

Q: I have degenerating disc disease and sciatica along with multiple sclerosis. i have had severe lower back pain for years. last thursday we were moving and i felt a sharp pain go down my lower back. ever since i have had hardly any feeling in my left toes foot and leg up to just above the knee. what is this? im terrified. i can barely walk. and when i do it doesnt feel like im walking on my foot and my knee starts wobbling and gets weak. please help.please help