Please "help me" about pragnancy .

Patient

Q: Hi, i have take contraceptive last two months so,can i conceive after stop the pills following month ?

Symptoms:  White discharge and it is a smelling.
Doctor

A:   Hi,
After stopping the contraceptive pills it will take some time for the recurrence of ovulatory periods.
Commonly in around two to three weeks ovulation can occur but
this time period can vary from person to person and can depends on previous menstrual cycles.
To find out the occurrence of ovulation, you can track with ovulation kits.
By planning unprotected intercourse around that period, the chances of pregnancy can be increased.
Take care.