Please help me, am I infertile?

Patient

Q: Okay, so I have a serious question... And please dont judge...

I was raped around the age of 5ish by my father up until I was about 13 for about everyday. And every time it happened, he came in me. And then he would just wipe it away with paper towels. Luckily now he is in jail, and it was about 2 years off any penis getting shoved in my vagina. I've always had irregular periods. And sometimes it would come twice in a month or just a few times a year. I got a check up for my vagina and they didn't say anything about me being infertile or damaged within but I still think I am. if I was rapped for about 10 years, why haven't I gotten pregnant?

Now I have a boyfriend and we are sexual. I wont lie when I say we do it everyday. He has came in me 3 different times in which, fortunately, I didn't get pregnant, but it just delays my period. In which when I was dating him, my period seemed to become regular. It fuzzles me to think about it. But am I really infertile? I don't want to tell my mom to really get me checked up. I really do want children when I grow older... So what do I do? Can you lead me to help?

Doctor