Please help me as soon as possible for terminating unwanted pregnancy.....

Patient : Before 4 days, i had sex with my girlfriend without precaution when she was feeling that her period about to come within one or two days. generally we had sex 5 to 6 time but that time when i discharge into her, some amount of sperm came out from her vagina but at this time it not happened and now she has not any feeling about period. her period was really about to come at that day according to cycle. i want to know that is she pregnant?? if yes, then what should we do to terminate it? please suggest us as soon as possible coz we r so worry about it. thank you.