Please Help me.. Depression.

Q: I am 13 and ive given up on everything i have these thoughs to try to kill myself its the only way to escape.. But i dont want my friends to end up depressed but i cant help it anymore.. The whole world hates me my family didnt show any suport when i tried to tell them they ignored me and i got punished.. Im slowly wasting away to nothing hiding away all day trying to get someone to answer my desparte cries no one does..
I cant sleep or eat and i hate everyday. i wish i would just die for it to be all over i feel weak and i shake. its like the Please help me or i guess ill send myself somwhere where i dont feel empty and lost with noone to turn to..