Please help me figure out whats wrong?

Patient

Q: I have been very sick (heavy congestion, sneezing, bad bad sinus headache behind my eyebrows, coughing nonstop, coughing up a like mucus
that was green and yellow the first time but not even when I am well is a white or clear gel substance) 5 times in 3 months The problem lasts
about 10 days when it flairs up Much more stubborn than a common cold or flu I have been able to work to a degree but I am dizzy and
tired and blowing my nose and coughing in front of clients. I went to the same doctor 3 times where they told me I do not have pneumonia just
an extremely bad sinus infection I started using Neti Pot religiously, sometimes it clears me out and sometimes it causes those horrible brow
headaches to start I am actually so congested that it doesn't work sometimes no air or water can get through 1st visit I was given Zpac, status
stayed the same 2nd visit Levaquin. So I felt better but I got a horrible infection immediately in my back bottom molar (and other female
infection I have never had but i read that it was normal taking lots of antibiotics) My entire face swelled up and the pain was unspeakable so
I got amoxicillin and vicoprofen My xrays showed two black or dark pockets under my back bottom wisdom teeth Your question is prob did I get them
removed NO They sent me to an oral surgeon who said I had to be under and the roots are twisted with nerves so it will be 2500 Don't have it
and don't have insurance is my current excuse. The sickness came back twice more on a smaller scale 3rd visit to regular 1st doctor they
prescribed an inhaler That's it a two hundred dollar inhaler that made me feel like I was choking when and after using it. At no point have I been able to stop coughing or spitting up this clear and white gel 4th time I tried a new doctor She said again no pneumonia and I was going to be just fine. She prescribed a cycle of a steroid, Methylprednisolone, and 150 mg Tussinex, a cough syrup I cannot even tell you how much that syrup screwed up with work meeting and clients I couldn't drive, see, keep my eyes open, it actually made me feel much sicker so I only took it once. I am kind of a workaholic but I have been very good about being in bed by 9pm and trying to go for my morning run when I can breathe (coughing gets
unbearable after a good run), I am eating so healthy (protein, yogurt, fruits, veggies), trying to dbl up on my H2O intake as well I do not drink at
all and although I was an extremely heavy smoker for 15 plus years I quit just a year ago (I have snuck a few at stressful moments) Am I seeing
the wrong doctors, do I need to go to the hospital Yesterday I was working like normal and it hit me literally in a second I went from a great day besides my normal cough to full blown debilitated sick I am completely congested and coughing up the colors green and yellow again confirming
infection I'm dizzy and it doesn't matter what I take claritin, sudafed, mucinex, the list is endless I have spent soooo much money on
prescriptions and over the counter remedies and so far the best solution is a cough drop and a tissue Worse than the money, I am scared to
death something much more serious is wrong with me I forgot to mention I was prescribed a nasal spray somewhere along my journey as well,
also didn't do anything for more than the time I did it until I blew my nose again In case this plead for help isn't already way too long I am 32,
no known allergies ever, 140 lbs, 5 ft 4 in, and have healthier eating and exercising habits than I ever was in my 20s I take my vitamins every single
morning One more side note, I grew up in Florida and moved to Chicago 6 yrs ago Almost the moment I arrived here I had a nose blowing
issue constantly having tissues with me and blowing my nose probably 1 or 2 times an hour Never sick and never knew why since I felt 100 percent
Not sure if that is relevant Thank you so much for taking the time to read all of this I am getting desperate I'm an independent contract realtor
w no health insurance until yesterday when I ran to the office to sign up for group Humana scared of the 6th round of bills If you know what's
wrong or what I should do I would be so grateful for some help?

Doctor