Please help me find out what is wrong with me

Q: Hello,

My names kaytee and Im a healthy 25 year old. I have always been very health concious, eating healthy and exercise.
For a week I have been experiencing severe achy and fatique body for the past week to the point where I feel pain and achy all over my body including my head. I have had off and on headaches and a very sore stiff neck. My sore stiff neck has been a problem for the past few months but just this last week as I began having all these other symptoms my neck has got worse. I have had bloody stools this week and went to the doctors and she said I had rectal bleeding and took bloods tests and found I have 10.2 hemoglobin and just 4 months ago i was at 12.6 hemoglobin. The doctor reffered me to the colonoscopy to the GI specialist. Along with having such a sudden decrease I have also lost seven pounds in the last week unintensionally. My whole body for a week now is just in extreme achyness and pain and I feel so weak I get shaky sometimes. I feel like Im deteriorating its such a horrible feeling of achy throughout my body. I also feel a shooting pain down my left arm for the past few days as well as chest hurts sometimes when I breathe.

I am being seen by GI specialist in week but just feel so horrible Im scared to wait that long feeling like this. I get very lightheaded and dizzy often.

If anyone especially doctors or people who have experienced all this have any ideas as to what this is or how to heal me that would be a life change. I am so thankful for any help pr suggestions how to feel better.