Please help me i am madly worried about my Penis and function

Patient

Q: Dear sir.
I am a 24 year guy, about 2-3 years earlier aday while joking a friend of mine poured chilly on my penis i felt very burning. i washed it out for sometime later i masturbated and streched my balls abit later i found my ball skin got a bit loosen and it was a bit difficult for me to erect at that moment. However in the following night again i got erection but my scrotum skin was abit loose. Since than when ever i am having sex its fine but sometimes my balls will hang and i am not performing very normal in sex. I am not married till yet i am worried that, do i face a very big problem or what. And mostly to have good sex i have to take tablets like suhagra 50mg. please suggest me what to do. I think that i cant do proper sex without tablets. I never consulted any doctor regarding this please suggest me something.
I live in hyderabad India, my contact number is 8801268363.
Please help me about it.

Doctor