Please help me i am madly worried about my Penis and function

Patient : Dear sir. I am a 24 year guy, about 2-3 years earlier aday while joking a friend of mine poured chilly on my penis i felt very burning. i washed it out for sometime later i masturbated and streched my balls abit later i found my ball skin got a bit loosen and it was a bit difficult for me to erect at that moment. However in the following night again i got erection but my scrotum skin was abit loose. Since than when ever i am having sex its fine but sometimes my balls will hang and i am not performing very normal in sex. I am not married till yet i am worried that, do i face a very big problem or what. And mostly to have good sex i have to take tablets like suhagra 50mg. please suggest me what to do. I think that i cant do proper sex without tablets. I never consulted any doctor regarding this please suggest me something. I live in hyderabad India, my contact number is 8801268363. Please help me about it.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon