Please help me I am very tensed

Patient

Q: Me and my fiance tried to make out and i was wearing a leggin pant (inside leggin pant i didn't wear panties ). He was wearing underwear +boxers shorts.We just rubbed our genitals(i was able to feel the tip of his penis ) and I was on top of him and I started to rub his penis. I was able to feel his pre-cum and my leggin was also wet. But he ejaculated in the washroom and he didn't go inside me.. My periods date is on 5th april but still I haven't got my periods. Am I pregnant?

Symptoms:  I am getting stomach ache .But no periods. Breast is heavy , white discharge is coming but sometimes thick and sometimes watery. some what dejected feeling. I am getting irritated quiet often. also little bit tierd.
Doctor