Please help me i don't know what to do

Patient : I have spots on my dick they dont itch or hurt when i pull the fore skin i have small patch of spots on the skin i cant send photos at this time but here how it look like in someone else
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, These spots are neither fordyce's spots as there are no sebaceous glands under the foreskin of the penis. They don't look typically like herpes as well but the best way to find out would be to undergo a local biopsy for culture to isolate the causative organism or virus and thereby direct treatment accordingly. So it is suggested that you may visit your physician for a local examination and smear/ biopsy as required. I hope i have answered your query, regards

Related Q&A

Q: I have a fever on thurday i took advil to prevent and then on friday night I have problem of frequent urination

Q: Looking for only a urologist Dr KUMAR to answer this So as a recap in mid December, she developed an ecoli uti. It...

Q: I think I have a UTI. I am on Accutance 10 mg/per day. Is there a safe antibiotic to take?

Q: 85 year old female. Has ostomy bag (bladder removed 20 years ago). Patient has had chronic UTIs in the last 6 month...

Q: Hi i have been diagnosed with e coli in my urine.I have had problems passing urine and also have a bloated feeling in...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon