Please help me i don't know what to do

Patient

Q: I have spots on my dick they dont itch or hurt when i pull the fore skin i have small patch of spots on the skin i cant send photos at this time but here how it look like in someone else http://www.fordycespotsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=51377

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

These spots are neither fordyce's spots as there are no sebaceous glands under the foreskin of the penis. They don't look typically like herpes as well but the best way to find out would be to undergo a local biopsy for culture to isolate the causative organism or virus and thereby direct treatment accordingly. So it is suggested that you may visit your physician for a local examination and smear/ biopsy as required.
I hope i have answered your query,
regards