Please help me I don't know what to do! I need a answer

Q: I was 5 weeks pregnant and I am bleeding little and clotts and I just vomatid and I am having pain in the lower of my back and I have a fever and I feel weak and I feel pain in the lower side of my right belly what is going on can you help me please

Symptoms:  Fever,lower back pain, vomating,feel weak,nauseous,pain under right belly

If you are 5 weeks pregnant and have confirmed bleed then any form of bleeding in form of clots should be termed and treated as threatened abortion unless proved otherwise. You need to visit ER soon to get an ultrasound pelvis to rule out any separation of placenta/ retroplacental clot or subchorionic hemorrhage and also fetal cardiac activity. If cardiac activity is present then you should be placed on complete bed rest and progestational support to support pregnancy to grow and till bleeding is resolved completely. Progesterones would have to be continued till 14 weeks for proper support.
The pelvic pain being experienced could either be due to uterine contractions or due to natural ligament stretching ( which is normal in pregnancy), but an inevitable abortion has to be ruled out first. So it is suggested that you visit the ER soon and meet your physician.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,