Please help me I need to know if I could be pregnant.

Patient

Q: I had sex Thursday and Saturday going into sunday & ovulated that same day sunday, im now 8/9 days past ovulation and having early pregnancy signs could I be pregnant & when can I test. I have irregular periods

Symptoms:  Back ache, belly cramps, sick feeling, tired, headaches, sever heartburn, craving sweet stuff, mood swings,
Doctor

A:   If you feel you are having pregnancy symptoms and have reason to believe that you could be pregnant then it would be a good idea to take the home pregnancy test. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman's urine. Known as the pregnancy hormone, hCG is only found in pregnant women. You should wait at least one day after your missed period before taking a home pregnancy test, though waiting a week is considered best. However as the newer tests are very sensitive, some of these kits can reliably show a positive result as early as 12 days post ovulation. To rule out false negative results it would be wise to test again if your periods are missed.
Although most home urine tests are pretty much the same, it is important to follow manufacturers' instructions. Specifics may vary for each pregnancy test, such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not.
Test first thing in the morning, pop the stick in midstream, lay it flat, and give it a few minutes to work.
Hope you find the above information useful.