Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Please help me I need to know what is wrong with me doc

Please help me I need to know what is wrong with me doc

Patient: Hello I want to ask a ? I am havin numbness underneath the bottom of my left foot my menstrual is on as well I have a head cold and my nose keep running what is wrong with me doc ?

Symptoms: Sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, and numbnesson the side and underneath my left foot

Doctor: Thank you for contacting ask the doctor.You could be experiencing an allergic rhinitis as you are allergic to dust. I recommend a visit to the physician. Please avoid exposure to dust . Once the trigger factor is removed from the environment the allergy would try to contain itself. If not than antihistamines would be the treatment of choice. The physician would prescribe these meds in the required dosage.The numbness could be due toner be dysfunction and needs a proper examination and nerve conduction testing as well as nerve use. The physician would prrscribe corticosteroids according to the Diagnosis and seriousness of the condition.