Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Please help me I really need yor help urgently

Please help me I really need yor help urgently

Patient: Hi,I had my period last month and this month I had sex and I had bleeding about two days after sex,is it possible I may be pregnant

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Hello.thanks for contacting askthedoctor.comIf you last period was in the previous month and if you are in the las t week of your cycle ,then after sex if you had bleeding ,it is more likely to be your menses rather than an abortion.However any doubts can be cleared by doing a serum beta hcg levels in blood which if raised Can indicate towards a positive conception.I hope i have answered your query in detail.wishing you health.regards