Please help me, I think I overdosed

Q: I think I overdosed, I took 15 Naproxen,I took them a few hours ago. What should I do?

Symptoms:  Extremely drowsy/dizzy, nausea, double vision, a moving sensation, shaking, and anxiety.

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

Naproxen is an NSAID, and such a high dose can harm your liver and can even cause liver failure. Intake of such high doses can cause NSAIDs induced gastritis and even bleeding from upper GI tract.
I would advise you to take Pantoprazole and Rabeprazole immediately and go to ER. They will do gastric lavage and will remove all the unabsorbed Naproxen.
You will also require monitoring of your liver function tests and you will also require proton pump inhibitors to combat with the gastritis caused by NSAIDs.
So, you should go to ER now, and share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy