Please help me know what’s wrong with me .

Patient: Hey. I’m 22 years old female . I been having lots of dizziness. Always tired and low blood pressure. Feeling tried all day and like spinning feeling while getting up each time . I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I delivered a baby 7 months ago. And not pregnant as of now.

Symptoms: Tired , dizzy. Headache.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The symptoms of dizziness, spinning of head , tiredness and headaches, especially after c hildbirth may be due to anemia, dehydration, fluctuating blood pressures, low blood sugars or a vertigo.Kindly see a physician and get your blood pressures checked regularly. Low BP and high BP can cause the above symptoms, which needs to be treated. You will also need to get your ears checked and rule out causes for vertigo.Drink lots of water upto 3 liters a day. Have a diet rich in green vegetables, fibre and vitamins. Steam inhalations reduce headache and sinusitis. You may need to undergo a few investigation of blood and urine, blood sugar,etc.Based on the examination and investigation we can narrow down upon the cause for your symptoms.Do not exert yourself and try to get sufficient rest. Make sure somebody accompanies you to the hospital as well.Hope this helped.Regards