Please help me omg

Patient : Hello there, I am twelve years old and has been staying home from school for three days now because of my pain I have NEVER had any sexual intercourse or anything sexual but when I urinate it stings and hurts really bad and also in the lower lip area it hurts a lot it feels like there is a sore or something in there so I went to my doc they said it may be herps but I never have done anything so please help me!!!!!!
Symptoms:  when I pee it kills also even when I'm not peeing I notice pain