Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Please Help Me – Possible Pregnancy

Please Help Me – Possible Pregnancy

Patient: My boyfriend and i were dry humping. i had my underwear on but he didnt. he did not cum but i know he had a little pre-cum. if i was wet and pre-cum got on my underwear could i have gone threw my underwear and get me pregnet?

Doctor: Pregnancy occurs with full penetration of the penis and deposition of the semen in the vagina around the time of ovulati on. In your situation, even though pre cum contains a few sperms, it is nearly impossible of any chance of penetration for these sperms to cross the underwear, and pregnancy to take place.Pregnancy occurs with full penetration of the penis and deposition of the semen in the vagina around the time of ovulation. In your situation, even though pre cum contains a few sperms, it is nearly impossible of any chance of penetration for these sperms to cross the underwear, and pregnancy to take place.