Please help me solve this embarrassing problem

Patient

Q: Why do i have high body odor for so long and how can i stop it? also i think i suffer from hyperhydrosis

Symptoms:  Excessive sweating, body odor
Doctor

Q: I have hyper acidity ... i had undergone with endoscopy in May 2015 BY Dr N H Banka, and he told me the stomach is da...

Q: ECHO was great ; concern over LV enlargement. report seems to be contradiction. can LV enlargement be reversed

Q: Help. My wife and I were having IVF treatment. I was told to administer Cetrotide in the morning. However, I accident...

Q: Hello Doctor, Trust you are doing great. I am from Bangalore and have been living here for the last 12 years. It ...

Q: Hy, doctor I am a medical student I recently seen a case in my village of anxiety, palpitation , mood swings and his ...

218

173

138

98