Please help me with my sciatica symptoms

Patient

Q: I have EDS Hypermobility and I am struggling with Sciatica symptoms, I can't take any NSAIDS as I am allergic and I am tolerant to painkillers up to tramadol. I have had this pain for over a week, I can barely walk as the pain radiates down one side of my back down into my leg. My leg is what is bothering me the most as it is more painful than my back. Do you have any suggestions for home care? I can't get to see a GP until a week into the New Year. Thank you.

Symptoms:  Pain radiating down back into leg, trouble getting up and walking, constant pain down right side, loss of mobility, loss of bowel control,
Doctor