Please help meevery time i go use the washroom(to pee) it hurts really bad.

Q: I am a female and i am 14 years old.
every time i go use the washroom(to pee) it hurts really bad. It feels like there is something inside me stabbing my insides. I have had a bladder infection many times before. Actually i get them more then usual. I get them around 4 times a year. The other week i had a vaginal infection and a bladder infection and i got cream for my vaginal infection and medication from my doctor. It was cleared up in 3 days. But now its come back and i cant even walk or go to school it hurts so bad. I pee little at a time and i know that is signs of a bladder infection.. it just feels alot worse .. what do i do?