Please help meI am very upset

Patient

Q: I had wet dream yesterday morning.the stuff(semen) didnot popped up properly.it sort of stopped a liitle. when i woke up i had pain in my penis at base tip. i went to washroom to pee. unrine came out in an uneasy way(it was not burning). afterwards when i touched my base of penis i feel a current of pain. after about 10 to 20 min pain started to vanish.last night before sleep at about 10 p.m i felt that my left testicle is feeling very little pain. just a feel of pain.today morning after i peed i had same feeling.it not clear pain just a feel of pain. right now i m also feeling very little pain in my lower bldder area.

Symptoms:  Very little pain in left testicle and lower bladder area
Doctor