Please help mei wish soon answer to be posted

Patient : Hi..me nd my girlfrnd had fun for the 6th day of her period.i rubed her bottom but no white discarged while rubbing i removed my penis from my panty and rubed for 3-4 mins and I didn't remove her panty.. aftr few hours she said there was some sensation around her bottom and her bottom got heat,for some hours 3-5hrs some brownish discharge she noticed..i get scared whats happening...itseems some vibrations occoured in her stomach for a gap of 1hr it was repeated for some(4-5 times),for the next day she noticed watery like discharge still she said she has pain in her stomach and vibrations...wil it lead to pregnancy or some infection...I was soo scared and waitng for what wil happen next
Symptoms:  Stomach pain,vibrations in stomach,watery discharge