PLEASE HELP MOTHER OF FIVE

Patient : Ok I had a tubal ligation in 2011(via c-section) & my period is 28 day cycles and never irregular and fall between the 4-8 th of every month, last month had a chemical pregnancy and a period from 26th-28th and was super light. Now it's august and still no period and went for a quantitative blood serum it was negative ,same with urine but still feel super lethargic, bloated,crampy ,headaches ,moody, gassy and craving more food than normal. is it possible to be pregnant?i already suffered a chemical pregnancy last month and very curious to know why I am late and rather be safe then sorry being tied and all.
Symptoms:  Tired,crampy, gassy ,bloated, headaches,metal taste in mouth ,moody ,more cravings than usual.