Please help my problem

Patient : I am my childhood i would swim on hard floors.But my penis are dis shaped.Also last month i got a kick in my under part of my scrotum.I lose jellecious liquid like material along my urine .also now my right scrotum size has decreased with a small less than pepper sized bump in under part of my scrotum.i release jellicious liquid like material in early morning if i have wet dream.I also have a feeling of chillness if i touch my scrotum .It pains little sometimes.I have yet consulted a doctor. please help me.
Symptoms:  Testicular pain (sometimes),small bump in under part of right testicle,losing jellicious liquid along urine (after wet dreams )
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have premature ejaculation. It seems that using condoms hardly helps prolong orgasm. i tried a topical called mand...

Q: Hi, I'm 24 years old, and I have a few sex questions. First, I am a virgin, and have not had sex before, but I ...

Q: Hi am troubling with premature ejaculation, when i engage in sexual intercourse i ejaculate fewer than 2 minutes. Wha...

Q: Hello i am 15 year old male, for the last 6 months id say I have been excessively masturbating and around 4 days ago ...

Q: I am 52 years old I am diabetic for almost 12 years now . Recently I started experiencing the premature ejaculation...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon