Please help pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hello, me and my other half have been trying for a baby for 3 years and I have poly cystic ovaries.
October 2013 I was on my period for 4 days and I haven't been on a period since I've done 2 faint tests all the other tests including the ones at the doctors have been negative. I had surgery on an abscess late December and they done blood tests before that to check everything was ok and there was no sign of pregnancy.
Everyone keeps saying I look pregnant I look like I have a bump and I keep getting headaches.
What should I do am I aren't I?

Thanks

Symptoms:  Tired, no period, headaches, constipated, stressed ..
Doctor