Please help she's crying and I don't kno what to do for her

Patient : My daughter has welts all over her body and she says they burn and itch
Symptoms:  Welts their red and burn a little
Please help she's crying an...-1 Please help she's crying an...-2

Q: I was in vacation and 4 days into the trip I developed a itchy feeling all over my body. I have no bite marks however...

Q: I got a test ige immunoglobulin serum test . The value cams 520 ? What does this mean . I am a 30 years old mum .

Q: My friend took alegra and tussin and speed and now he says he is having a hard time breathing and stayingawake

Q: Hello, I had my nose pierced about 4 weeks ago. I thought I was starting to get an infection but it turned out to be...

Q: I really want a cat but suffer with allergies. Is there any way I can live with one and control the allergy

218

173

138

98