Please help some one. Thanks now.

Patient

Q: What i can do if i have pains in hearts for 3 days and it not stop even to 5 minits. i cant eat and cant normal breath all time breath just smoll and try be relax but its not help. i dont know what i need to do.

Symptoms:  Hurt 24 hours even when i breath
Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

I have following diagnosis for you:
1. Cardiac Chest pain.
2. Acid reflux.
3. Muscular pain.
It is important to differentiate between the all as the treatment course is entirely different.
The Muscular chest pain aggravates with movement. It is dull, diffuse and continuous in nature.
However, the Cardiac chest pain is severe and crushing in nature. It increases on activity like walking, exercising. It also radiated to left arm.
In such scenario, I would advise an ECG and a Chest X-ray. This will give an idea that pain is cardiac in nature or not.
If the ECG and Chest Xray are normal, the pain is probably Muscular or due to Acid reflux.
For acid reflux, I would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once a day.
I would advise you following:
1. Treadmill Test
2. ECHO.
If any abnormality is found, then an angiography should be performed.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy