Please help Tday in school, my body started itching and i

Patient : Please help Tday in school, my body started itching and i though it was just going to go away. Its been hours and it is still itching severly..i have showrred andd scratched and everything. It is very irritating ..what do you think?
Symptoms:  Itching
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There are many causes for itching. Insect bites , allergies, exposure to pets , food intolerance can all be the reasons. Looks like you have developed an acute reaction. If left untreated it can be dangerous. Kindly go to the ER immediately and get yourself treated. You will need a course of antihistamines like chlorpheniramine injection and corticosteroids. Hope this helped. Regards