Please help this

Patient

Q: Hi my names Katie i'm 21 and have feminine issues!
Basically to cut a long story short i've been with my boyfriend for about 6 months we waited a month to have sex and he can't use condoms (they always split no matter what type..) We're fairly sexually acttive as we should be at the ages of 21 and 22 :) I'm on the contraceptive injection so we're fine for birth control.
Right basically I keep getting Bacterial Vaginosis and being fairly self concios in myself already the smell doen't help.. I have so far in our relationship been treated twice by a doctor and once by something called Bio-Fem that I bought over the counter..
I have it again and was wondering if there were any perminent solutions cause i'm sick of going back to the doctor having the speach having to explain and then wasting money on a prescription everytime! PLEASE any advice may it be a product I could buy, a home remedy I should try? Anything but bare in mind me and my boyfriend can't use condoms..
Katie

Doctor